Options

Passed 70-642

rphannrphann Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
Studying pays off...Passed 70-642 with 950. One down, two to go. I'm not sure why I didn't start off with 70-640, but here I come... :)

There were 40 questions, no sim. I find the questions to be much more simplified than the MCSA and MCSE exams. I'm glad for the changes.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the great score. Hopefully I'll be posting Monday with good news as well.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the great score, I passed too yesterday and i did found the exam pretty straight forward and no surprises kinda easy comparing to 70-680 which covered a lot of topics and some of them aren't really in the book this is not the case for 70+642 though. I'm studying for 70-640 too and planning to take it on August what about you?
  • Options
    Congrats to you as well! I'm thinking about taking the 70-640 exam in a couple months.
  • Options
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats on the great score. Hopefully I'll be posting Monday with good news as well.

Just get plenty of sleep and eat a good breakfast before taking the exam. It'll put your body at ease. Good luck on the exam. :)
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    rphann wrote: »
    Just get plenty of sleep and eat a good breakfast before taking the exam. It'll put your body at ease. Good luck on the exam. :)

I didn't get a lot of sleep but i had a BIG breakfast and it certainly helped :D