Options

Exam order preference?

ZillatechZillatech Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm currently working on my MCITP SA & EA but I'm a little on the fence about what exam to take next. I've already passed:

70-642
70-640

Should I go for the 70-643 next, then 646 & 647?

Or

Try to Grab my MCITP "SA" with the 646, then come back to the EA track? I really can't decide anymore. Maybe passing the 643 first will complete the picture better for the 646 & 647?

Any advice from people that have already gone through the 2008 "EA" track?

Comments

• Options
    texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    I'm on the same path I did it as follows, 640 first then 642,646,643,647 (I'm working on this now) and lastly the 680.I would suggest taking the 646 so you can get that first MCITP which will motivate you to get the MICTP EA.
  • Options
    ZillatechZillatech Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was coming to that conclusion as well. I was going to take the exams in the exact order you are. Taking the 646 first will probably help me pass the 643 easier since there is a fair amount of overlap between the two. Excellent point about the motivation part as well, I agree with that for sure.

Thanks for the input icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    BocaRatonITBocaRatonIT Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What are the benefits of getting both the MCITP:SA and EA, in my mind if you want EA you should just go for it, otherwise Microsoft should have made a bridge exam from SA to EA