Happy Father's Day.

bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
To the fathers apart of Tech Exams, I would like to extend a warm Happy Father's Day greeting.icon_thumright.gif Do enjoy.
Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:

Comments

• phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks! This is my first one this year :)

Happy Fathers Day guys!
  • Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, this is my second father's day (first oldest was a month old when Father's Day roled around). Of course if you saw the other post, you'd know that I had my second yesterday. Nothing like spending Father's Day in the recovery room at the hospital, icon_razz.gif.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    bubble2005 wrote: »
    To the fathers apart of Tech Exams, I would like to extend a warm Happy Father's Day greeting.icon_thumright.gif Do enjoy.

Thank you. Having a nice day indoors with our boy who gave me a super card today.
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Happy father's day to all!
  • hypnotoadhypnotoad Banned Posts: 915
    My little 4500 is getting so old, but he told me happy fathers day today.

Thanks son, maybe this year we'll find you a mom...butprobably not.
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cheers, spending mine with a 4 week old crying at me :) mind you she did send me a lovely card :)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Thanks. Happy father's day to the rest of the dads as well.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I hope all the other dads out there had a good one.
  • reccakeysreccakeys Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Happy father's day to all father's out there like me. I am so proud of being a father