Test this week. How many Questions / Sims to be expected?

hmac1982hmac1982 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    From what I've seen posted there are a varying number of questions and sims. MS gives more than an adequate amount of time to complete the exam. Study the material and lab as much as possible and you should be fine.
    Good luck on your exam.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    hmac1982 wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Nobody can give you that answer because it changes for each test taker. Just study the material.

Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    hmac1982 wrote: »

Thanks in advance.
    Expect a similar number of questions to the test prep software you might be using such as MeasureUp or SelfTest.

The number of sims changes from taker to taker, but if you are using a test prep software that includes sims, again, expect around that number. Telling you how many questions and sims I had on my exam would technically be a breach of the NDA.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Telling you how many questions and sims I had on my exam would technically be a breach of the NDA.

I also thought this was breaking the NDA, but several people on this forum corrected me.

From what I have heard you can expect about 40 questions, 10 of which are probably sims. This is just a general number, so when you get 50 questions and 15 sims, don't shoot the messenger.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    50 questions and 15 sims

Knowing my luck, that'll be me on Wednesday...
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    phoeneous wrote: »
    Knowing my luck, that'll be me on Wednesday...

Good luck. I just scheduled mine this weekend for July 10th.
    Decide what to be and go be it.