Options

Soft Train Class

biker_dudebiker_dude Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
My work is paying for a class through Soft Train. Anyone heard of them? Any input good or bad?

Does anyone know if it is 5 or 10 days in length?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Not a thing.

And if they are the company I just found online, it looks like they primarily offer application training rather then certification or technical training.

I could be mistaken, much of their site didn't work for me in IE8 (and IE8 I just started using, so I may not have all my settings tweaked just yet).

My initial thoughts...I'd guess it will be fine if your Company is paying. My understanding though is that CA offers college courses at a great price, so why wouldn't they invest in a college course??
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    My company offers skill soft. Overall the program sucks, but I do have it send me emails of practice questions. You can break it down so that if there are 50 questions in the course, it will send me 4 per day so that I get them all before test time.
    Decide what to be and go be it.