New Darril Gibson title in the works?

neocybeneocybe Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just got a happy little email from Barnes & Noble regarding Darril's new book on Windows 7 support and administration. Based on my experience with the Security+ book I'll definately pre-ordering this one . .

anyone else?

Comments

• SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    Hey Darril if you listening will this book also be on the Kindle. Your security+ book has been the easiest read in my 13 year career and I loved it on both the kindle and IPad. I think i'm actually going to get into SQL server strictly because you have wrote the material for it. Put all your stuff on Kindle if you can makes a giant difference.
  • sambuca69sambuca69 Member Posts: 262
    Put all your stuff on Kindle if you can makes a giant difference.

Not to sidetrack too much here, but are there a lot of computer books available on the Kindle?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hey Darril if you listening will this book also be on the Kindle. Your security+ book has been the easiest read in my 13 year career and I loved it on both the kindle and IPad. I think i'm actually going to get into SQL server strictly because you have wrote the material for it. Put all your stuff on Kindle if you can makes a giant difference.
    If you go to Veritas link there is a place where you can cast a "vote" for the publisher to put the book out on Kindle.
    I PM'd Darril earlier and he replied that the tentative release date is July 20.

This book covers topics for the 70-685 and 70-686 exams.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    sambuca69 wrote: »
    Not to sidetrack too much here, but are there a lot of computer books available on the Kindle?

Yup, but not too many Windows 7 books yet.

Bear in mind, Amazon also has reader software for various platforms (Mac, Windows, etc.). You could still buy the book, and read it on one of the other platforms as well.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers