70-680

texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
I've taken and passed all my tests for the MCITP EA cert except the 680 I haven taken that yet.I noticed that this test does not have videos available from any of the major vendors.For those of you that have passed the test what have you used to pass the test.I would imagine that this test must be easy compared to the other tests in the EA track.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    James Conrad is working on a CBT nugget for it that is supposed to be ready 3rd quarter of 2010, so sometime between now and september.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    yeah thats too late for me I wanna finish this cert by the end of july at the latest.
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have only used the MS Press book which was enough for me to pass the exam (860) so if you are familiar with Win7 it should be enough in my opinion especially that you have passed all other exams so you're already familiar with the environment.

The only bad thing about the book is that it contained many errors i don't know though if there were another publish of the book.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Learnkey has a video out for it. I haven't heard any reviews yet.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    I have never tried any of learnkey's training videos.Are they any good?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They were pretty good for CompTIA (A+, Net+, and Sec+). Mike Meyers did the A+ and Net+ Videos. The guy (can't remember his name) who did the Sec+ videos also does the Windows 7 videos.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    depending on your experience i wouldn't recommend learnkey's videos for 70-680. They aren't bad but they arent very comprehensive and would be best used as a quick refresher for the exam.

Testout has just released their windows 7 training if you want comprehensive coverage.
    alokin123 wrote: »
    depending on your experience i wouldn't recommend learnkey's videos for 70-680. They aren't bad but they arent very comprehensive and would be best used as a quick refresher for the exam.

Testout has just released their windows 7 training if you want comprehensive coverage.

Awesome! Thats great thanks man I'll have to put some money together to get this software.They make some great products.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The CD that comes with the MS Press book has some decent webcasts that helped fill in the blanks with branchcache and deploying. That, along with technet filled in the blanks.