Options

I guess scheduling the exam would help...

phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
So I get to the test center this morning all ready to go...and she tells me that my test wasnt scheduled!!! I logged in to Prometric and sure enough I never scheduled it... I guess I've been studying too much that I completely spaced it. Oh well, one more day to study. Test is either tomorrow or Friday. Im such a 'tard.

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    phoeneous wrote: »
    So I get to the test center this morning all ready to go...and she tells me that my test wasnt scheduled!!! I logged in to Prometric and sure enough I never scheduled it... I guess I've been studying too much that I completely spaced it. Oh well, one more day to study. Test is either tomorrow or Friday. Im such a 'tard.

haha, that is pretty funny.

Another day to study isn't such a bad thing. Lucky for you there was still a spot available.

Good luck tomorrow.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That may be the best thing I've read in a long while. I'm heading out the door with my confirmation so I should be set!

Good luck studying more.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    skylineskyline Member Posts: 135
    LOL

Bet you won't let that happen again icon_redface.gif
    Goals for '11
    MCITP: EA
    ITIL
    CCNA

Studying:
    MS press book 70-680
  • Options
    tbgree00 wrote: »
    That may be the best thing I've read in a long while. I'm heading out the door with my confirmation so I should be set!

Good luck studying more.

Good luck,
    make sure you write down every question for me like we talked about... or else icon_blackeye.gif

icon_razz.gif
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    This is far better than going to take the exam and finding out it was scheduled for yesterday.
  • Options
    This is far better than going to take the exam and finding out it was scheduled for yesterday.

A friend of mine drove 2 hours to go to a concert and was wondering why there was nobody there. Well the concert was yesterday. Oops
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□

Yeah, that would suck.

Test is scheduled for tomorrow for sure this time :)