I'm a ccnp now too!!

sputnic68sputnic68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finally finished the last test. This one was tough. I had a lot of VPN questions and for the sims you really needed to know your troubleshooting concepts to put them to use.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    congrats....What's next?
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • sputnic68sputnic68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, right now I'm going to take a break and just concentrate on getting a better job
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent job! Well done.
    sputnic68 wrote:
    Well, right now I'm going to take a break and just concentrate on getting a better job

Well, good luck on the better job....If you have ever thought about going after the CCIE R/S, now would be a good time to tackle the written. While all the NP stuff is fresh in your head.

Good luck to you....and Congrats again...it is a great cert to have.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • sputnic68sputnic68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What did you use to study for the CCIE R/S?
    sputnic68 wrote:
    What did you use to study for the CCIE R/S?

I used all my NP books plus the Cisco Press 350-001 exam guide and the Boson practice exams. This will be fine as long as you do it while the NP material is fresh in your mind.
    Kenny