Options

feeling froggy

VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
Test in less then 13 hours...nerves are creeping in!
.ιlι..ιlι.
CISCO
"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Be calm! You can do this!

The funny thing is I tend to not be able to fall asleep the night before an exam but somehow I do amazingly well lol.

Time management; subnet, subnet, subnet. Pace yourself and we'll see the sig change tomorrow afternoon!
  • Options
    I hope so bro, I told myself if I do bomb it I wont get to upset just work on what I was weak at and try again in 2 weeks. If I do pass, I am having a good amount of gentlemen`s drinks Friday night!:D
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Go check out the Certification Exam Tutorial and make sure you click on the "Try Me" (especially on the SIMs & SIMLETS).

And if that doesn't tire you out, read the Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement

You get time before the exam to do both of those -- so if you do them tonight you can either use that time before the exam to jot down some notes (or your emergency brain freeze subnetting chart) or just get to the exam that much quicker.

Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    yikes...fill in the blanks look scary. icon_rolleyes.gif
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
  • Options
    fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    GL, let us know how it goes :)
    CCNP :study:
  • Options
    xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    I don't think they use FIB anymore do they?
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass! The sig did change lol.