Passed ICND1

chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well, took the ICND1 exam today and passed it.

889/1000. No where near as well as I wanted to do - but I'm happy that I passed.

I think I rushed some of the questions because I was scared of running out of time. I finished the exam with 36 minutes left on the timer... felt so stupid.

Funnily enough, got to the end of the tutorial and survey and the exam software crashed. LOL. It took 10 or so minutes for them to fix it (rebooted the PC).

Now I'm gonna lock my sights on the CCNA exam. icon_lol.gif

Edit: I also need to wait a few days to find out if I actually "pass" the exam. Gonna be angry if they decide I need to do it again. Has that ever happened to anyone?
2019 Goals:
[ ] Recertify CCNA

Comments

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Go ahead and Celebrate drunken_smilie.gif -- I just consider the official posting in the Certification Tracking System as Cisco's way of saying "You've Celebrated enough -- go study for another Cisco Certification." icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • typeshtypesh Member Posts: 168
    chX wrote: »
    Well, took the ICND1 exam today and passed it.

Congrats man!!! :)

mikej412 wrote: »
    I just consider the official posting in the Certification Tracking System as Cisco's way of saying "You've Celebrated enough -- go study for another Cisco Certification." icon_lol.gif

LOL!!
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    congrats :)
    CCNP :study:
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cheers everyone!

I just got the "official" confirmation that I passed and the certificate is on its way.

'Spose I better start going over those ICND2 topics. icon_study.gif
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Congrats. Good score dude a pass is a pass move on!!! icon_thumright.gif Celebrate!!
  • abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    NICE JOB!!!

What did you think of the exam?
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    excellent work! good luck with your ICND2 studies!
    WIP: IPS exam
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!
    Time to get cracking on the next one.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Congrats on the pass!! Have a few cold ones and relax for the weekend!
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Great score. Lets keep it movin'! icon_cheers.gif
  • phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Congrats!!
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus