Options

MPLS, Frame relay, leased line costs UK

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
HI,

Dose any where know where I can go to get a ball park figure for connecting up 17 sites.

All the carries want me to fill in pages of details, talk for hours on the phone and sign my life away before they will give me a rough quote..

All I want is an idea of ongoing cost per year.

I have one central site that would need a redundent 20mb link. in a hub and spoke topology with 16 remote sites each with a 2mb link.

I mean woudl this cost £10K, £50K, £100K per year. Not wanting hardware or managment, jsut the lines and there support.

Any one have any ideas ??

Cheers

Aaron
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    20mb VPLS link from a trusted ISP costs around £600-700 per month.

In all honesty you need to look at SLA offerings and things like that before you start cost weights, if you need 99% uptime, be prepared to pay for it!
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.