Thank god I passed yesterday!

GuyInNYGuyInNY Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed yesterday with an 805. I used Darrils book and ProProf practice exams. The only reason I chose Darrils book is because of the great reviews on this website, (and by the way, everyone was right, Darrils book is great for Security+). I felt comfortable throughout the test, but like all the other CompTIA certification exams i have taken, I find quite a few questions where I can eliminate half the answers and get stuck between two, does anyone else notice this as well? Anyway, thanks everyone for the great advice and other information!

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. How long did you study? I plan to take my test in a few weeks.
  • GuyInNYGuyInNY Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I studied for about a month. I read Darrils book twice, cover to cover. I also printed out the objectives of the exam on CompTIA's website, and went through each one to see what I knew and what I didnt, in addition to ProProf practice exams. In the last 2 months I have acquired all of my certs, A+, Security+, and Network+. I dunno what to take next though because im new to IT and have no professional experience. Im sure I would have to start at Help Desk or something, but I think I would like to become an administrator, so maybe MCSA will be next, then Cisco. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass. What is the passing score for this test?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • GuyInNYGuyInNY Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys! Passing score is 750
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    GuyInNY wrote: »
    Thanks guys! Passing score is 750

Thanks for the info, congrats again.
    Decide what to be and go be it.