Passed 70-643

netBoogernetBooger Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
Barely passed this test with a 746. Glad to have this test done as it was a tough one for me.

I used the MS Training Kit and Transcender practice exams. I never administer most of the stuff in this test so it was tough to learn and maintain.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    This ones next up for me.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulation , on my list after 640 what are you thoughts about the exam ?
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
  • netBoogernetBooger Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I thought the test was pretty tough but I could always easily narrow each answer down to at least two possibilities. I didn't do any labs for this one so maybe that made it harder for me but this is probably the hardest MS test I have taken so far with the XP test being right behind it.
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Yeah this one lines right up with 291 in terms of difficulty and breadth of topics. Congratulations!

Also had a look at the objectives for the 647, looks harder than this one...
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    Congrads on the pass! the 643 is pretty tough.I personally found the 646 the hardest out of all of them I have taken I probably got all the hard questions from the test database.The 647 is not that difficult but you have to made sure to READ the questions well.I didn't read them well the first time and failed by a few questions.