Sneaked Past The Beast

mattmrob99mattmrob99 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Last week I found an old voucher for a free exam that was going to expire on July 1. I have had 70-291 on the list for a while but I had not gotten motivated to study for it. I think I was having problems getting motivated because everyone saying how hard the test is and also because it covers things that I don't use a lot in my job. I decided to use my voucher before it expired and take the test just so I could see what it was like. I went in with no studying, totally prepared to fail. My goal was to just use this as a chance to get an idea of where to start studying.

I took the test this morning and I passed with at 764!

Don't psyche yourself out about this test. Yes it is difficult, but it is nowhere near as bad as you are imagining.

This gives me the MCSA now. Onward to 70-648 and the MCITP Server Administrator.

Comments

• vijaycujovijaycujo Banned Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Going for this on July 30th ....i am also demotivated to study for this test but need to do it to complete my msca.....congrats on the pass!!!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mattmrob99 wrote: »
    Don't psyche yourself out about this test. Yes it is difficult, but it is nowhere near as bad as you are imagining.
    I think this is very true.

Congrats on the pass and the MCSA.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    mattmrob99 wrote: »

Agreed. As long as you are confident with the material on ms's page you'll be okay.

Congrats on the pass!