Options

IIUC2 Exam Documentation

chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
I have been looking all over the place for an IIUC2 exam guide/book of some sort. Cisco Press, Amazon, Ebay, everything. I have found a few practice tests, but I have a feeling they are **** and a waste of my time and money so not worth looking into.

Currently I'm just working my way down the exam topics trying to figure out how to do the stuff, and googling what I don't know from the cisco pages. So far I have been able to figure most of it out, but I'm dieing for some legit documentation. I'm going to be making notes throughout my exam process to help others pursuing this exam in the future. I love CUCME and the 'studying' is more like play time to me, so I figured I would try and get the certification for the sake of that. I predict me failing once though, because of the lack of information from cisco.
Currently Pursuing
WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
mikej412 wrote:
Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.

Comments

• Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    IIUC2 is another one of those specialization exams that's really geared toward individuals who work for Cisco partners - They have access to resources that us normal folks don't :) I went through the Skillsoft material and it honestly felt like a basic overview (no where near enough info for the exam I would guess).

I think your best bet would be to print out the exam blueprint, and highlight the applicable sectionsns in the CME SRND, CME Admin Guide, and CUE Admin Guide (all free PDFs on Cisco.com).
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    pitviper wrote: »
    IIUC2 is another one of those specialization exams that's really geared toward individuals who work for Cisco partners - They have access to resources that us normal folks don't :) I went through the Skillsoft material and it honestly felt like a basic overview (no where near enough info for the exam I would guess).

I think your best bet would be to print out the exam blueprint, and highlight the applicable sectionsns in the CME SRND, CME Admin Guide, and CUE Admin Guide (all free PDFs on Cisco.com).

Yeah I have been rolling on through those documentation. I may take a hiatus and take my BSCI exam again before it goes away forever. Thanks!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.