Options

Passed Security+!!

techdudtechdud Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I passed the Security+ test with an 850! Darril's study guide was the only resource I used, though I had other but chose not to use them.
I had the test scheduled for June 5th, but lost my job on June 3rd and rescheduled for June 30th. Today I get a call and got my job back, but with a whole bunch of other responsibilities added and same pay...but atleast I will get the experience. Onto the HyperV cert!

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    techdud wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I passed the Security+ test with an 850! Darril's study guide was the only resource I used, though I had other but chose not to use them.
    I had the test scheduled for June 5th, but lost my job on June 3rd and rescheduled for June 30th. Today I get a call and got my job back, but with a whole bunch of other responsibilities added and same pay...but atleast I will get the experience. Onto the HyperV cert!

Thanks everyone!

Congrats on the pass and the job! Go celebrate!
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    techdud wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Thanks everyone!

Epic. Congrats man!!!!!!!icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Mate

and good luck on your new Job
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".