Tattoo to remember a long weightloss journey

2»

Comments

• SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    Plantwiz wrote: »

Ok, so not a lot of change from what I knew it to be. Removal of a tat from a friend of mine was about $400 per square inch....and looked surprising good afterward (considering they were self-tattoo'd in their friends garage some 20 years ago)

That right there, removing an unwanted tattoo later on down the line is the main reason why I have no interest in getting a tattoo.

I think that for some individuals, such as dynamik and others, they are a great thing for that individual, but then there's someone like me, who can't even think of something he'd want to mark on his body that will be with him forever.

I'm not neccessarily anti-tattoo, dynamik has a seriously bad ass one. When I googled a few years back at tattoos, I was impressed by what this New York tattoo artist could do with images of death, demons, and devils and all that other wicked ****. While the images themselves favor evil, the artistry was simply beyond what I would expect in my wildest fantasies. Too bad I don't remember who the guy was, but I'm sure if you googled enough times, you could probably hit the mark. I do know he charged a metric dungheap for his work and he rightly should, his stuff is VERY good. icon_twisted.gif

Only problem is, I don't look like the kind of guy who people would picture as being icon_twisted.gif
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • CChNCChN Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Get a tattoo on your ass that says "Property of Amber" and then go to your local gentleman's club and reveal it to a dancer named Amber.

Not too sure how that relates to your weight loss, but it should provide you with a few moments of entertainment. Let me know of the results.
    RFCs: the other, other, white meat.
  • hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
    CChN wrote: »
    Get a tattoo on your ass that says "Property of Amber" and then go to your local gentleman's club and reveal it to a dancer named Amber.

Not too sure how that relates to your weight loss, but it should provide you with a few moments of entertainment. Let me know of the results.
    guinness-brilliant.jpg
  • kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    garv221 wrote: »
    IMO if you have to think about it, don't do it.

LOL, words to live by!
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Ah dude, I don't know how you can wait that long. The anticipation is almost as bad as laying down the ink. When I decided to get mine, I scheduled an appointment for just a couple of days later. We outlined a few main shapes, and we designed the rest of it as we went. The guy's a genius. See Benny at Fluid Ink if you're near St. Paul, MN.

Good tattoo artists don't have appointments every day though :)

And I am nowhere near MN - I am in Englad across the big shiny water :D
    garv221 wrote: »
    IMO if you have to think about it, don't do it.

Don't have to think about it - mind is set anyway (well for month now really) - but now since I get closer to my goal I wanted to rather "think" about the "what to" :)
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    @jovan88
    I think that image falls into RobertKaucher List ;)

(btw- that's a heck of a scar on the left-side)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I got this tattoo after my fiancee and I split: (1 of 5 of my tattoos, but my biggest piece) I need to get it touched up icon_sad.gif

10gd0s3.jpg
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I already said here what it means, if you haven't read it yet see if you get the meaning :)

167mqrn.jpg

(still fresh - was finished yesterday)
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Gomjaba wrote: »
    I already said here what it means, if you haven't read it yet see if you get the meaning :)

167mqrn.jpg

(still fresh - was finished yesterday)

Wow this is awesome! icon_thumright.gif
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Not too shabby icon_thumright.gif