Passed 70-647 - Now MCITP:EA!

LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
So I had to use the second shot to bag this one but passed the 70-647 yesterday with a score of 820/1000 completing the requirements for the upgrade from MCSE 2003 to MCITP:Enterprise Administrator

Resources used:-

MS Press - 70-647 Book
Syngress - 70-647 Book
Transcender Practice Tests
CBT Nuggets
Technet
Techexams.net ! - Really handy post here: 70-647 Resources

Time to open the biggest book (CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition: Amazon.co.uk: Shon Harris: Books) I've ever seen and will probably ever read! Going to start studying for my CISSP!

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    How helpful was the Syngress book?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Congrats and best of luck with that monsterous book! :)
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats!
    How helpful was the Syngress book?

In my opinion 100x better than the MS Press one! When going over my weak areas, things were so much better explained in the Syngress book.
  • LCALCA Member Posts: 215
    Well done!!

icon_cheers.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://sqlsnapshots.blogspot.com/ - My SQL Server exam resources blog
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    LukeQuake wrote: »
    In my opinion 100x better than the MS Press one! When going over my weak areas, things were so much better explained in the Syngress book.
    Good to hear I didn't waste my money. I'm still working on that resource thread and haven't gotten ready for the 643 yet (about half ready) and I feel that working on that thread and reading a lot of those technet articles is going to help a lot.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Indeed.

Best of luck with your continued studies. Keep us posted on your progress!