June Test Takers?

carloskappacarloskappa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I sat for the CISSP in Raleigh on June 26, 2010. Have not heard anything as of late. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Don't they give you something like a 4-8 week window? My results came in 18 days, and that was considered to be fast.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    It is usually a 3-6 week wait. Results are often sent out on a Friday.
  • carloskappacarloskappa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes I guess your right guys. I guess it varies because there have been long and short turn around times. If there was one complaint about the exam, the wait time for results would be it. I guess its time to go play golf.
  • apr911apr911 Member Posts: 380 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey Carloskappa,

Your a little early arent you?

The last set of results that Ive seen acknowledge on this board was for the June 12th exam. Those folks seemed to have received there results on the 30th. This would indicate a 18 day turnaround at present.

I took my exam on the 22nd and I am still awaiting my results. Im hopeful they will be here in the next day or 2 (as that would be 18 days) but another thing to consider, and that I am hoping wont have much impact (even though I know it likely will), is that we had a holiday weekend thrown into the mix between our test date and today.

Dont know how that might play into the receiving of results or not.

I am just as curious as you are to get my results and I would like to know if any test takers have received results for their exam that they took between June 12-22nd. As that information, even though exams were held, is lacking and it would help identify just how the 4th of July weekend played into the results (especially those taking the exam between the 16th and the 22nd).

Ill let you know when my results arrive though as yours shouldnt be too far behind.
    Currently Working On: Openstack
    2020 Goals: AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications, F5 CSE Cloud, SCRUM, CISSP-ISSMP
  • carloskappacarloskappa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Apr911 you make a perfect point, all we can do is wait.

Look forward to hearing the good news for you in the next few days.