Options

Have the Core on Friday the 13th

vijaycujovijaycujo Banned Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
Been studying alot and doing some practise exams but a just still feel that i can do more and that a need to know more......really nervous...

Comments

• Options
    Doomsday JDoomsday J Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just try and relax and you will do fine. Controlling your fear is half the battle.
    Take a deep breath and you will be alright. Let us know how you do.

Good Luck!

J
    If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    vijaycujo wrote:
    Been studying alot and doing some practise exams but a just still feel that i can do more and that a need to know more......really nervous...

Probably find that many of us here have been there too....(feeling that we need to know more).

You'll do well if you have prepared yourself and understand the material. It isn't tricky....read it carefully and trust what you know.

Best wishes :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    That's how I felt driving to the test center. My advice to you is to look over the CompTIA objectives and make sure you know things about each objective. If not, those are probably your weak areas. Everyone will be nervous sometime, but try to study objectively and not get carried away with the "will I pass?" question. Good luck! icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever