What is the trend for the 25 research questions in CISSP?

s2008s2008 Banned Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
One member here said VOIP, what else should I expect?

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    The research questions don't count towards your final score, so don't worry about it.
  • s2008s2008 Banned Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    The research questions don't count towards your final score, so don't worry about it.
    I know, but just for my sentiment after the exam....icon_study.gif
  • GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't worry about it. You really won't be able the tell the vast majority of them.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I couldn't even tell what was a research question and what wasn't when I took the exam, LOL
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • aethereosaethereos Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Chasing ghosts with this type of assumption. (ISC)2 doesn't let you know your score, only pass/no pass, so you won't know how you did on the research questions anyway.
  • hustlin_moe20hustlin_moe20 Member Posts: 225
    aethereos wrote: »
    Chasing ghosts with this type of assumption. (ISC)2 doesn't let you know your score, only pass/no pass, so you won't know how you did on the research questions anyway.

Very true. Thinking which are or aren't during the exam can become mental suicide. My high school used to have "research" questions on exams which cause my head to spin trying to figure out which questions they were.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    My high school used to have "research" questions on exams which cause my head to spin trying to figure out which questions they were.
    And this is a sign of desperation to pass by feeling a need to "game" the exam.

Before my CISSP exam, the guy next to me was grilling the proctor with questions like, "How many research questions are there?" and "What is the minimum number of correct answers to pass?" Clearly he was not confidant that he could pass the exam using his current knowledge and skill set. Knowing the answers to those questions would not help him pass anyway.