Exam Scheduled

DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
I just scheduled my exam for July 10th. A little later than I originally wanted, but this is a tough exam and the 4th of July weekened could interfere a little bit. That will be 5 weeks to the day from when I took the 70-290.
Decide what to be and go be it.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck with the beast.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • J.QJ.Q Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow. You have a game plan and your sticking with it. I am sure you will do well. Good study habits = passing score. :)
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    There were only 4 weeks between 270 and 290, so I'm slowing down.

Thanks for all the well wishes
  • thatguy85thatguy85 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! I'll be taking mine for the third time on the 29th.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck with the beast. I'm sure you'll do OK since you've been putting in a lot of study time.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    Hasn't been a lot of study the last two days. Last night I went to bed early. Only got a couple hours in and it wasn't a very efficeient couple hours because my mind kept wandering.
    3 weeks has really been creeping up quick. 4 days until beast day, and I don't feel like I am anymore prepared than I was 2 weeks ago.

I'm skimming one of my books, rewatching cbts, and breaking out the transcender tonight.

I'm thinking that this isn't going to be fun...
  • willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    Good luck, it sounds like you are doing what you need to!
  • gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Best of luck. Looking at the resources you've listed you'll nail it.
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • dfjamadfjama Banned Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck, I wish you all the best for the exam.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well. I need to get back on with studying but I'm just not feeling it lately. I'll probably take this one in August sometime.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    3 weeks has really been creeping up quick. 4 days until beast day, and I don't feel like I am anymore prepared than I was 2 weeks ago.

I'm skimming one of my books, rewatching cbts, and breaking out the transcender tonight.

I'm thinking that this isn't going to be fun...

You'll do fine. If you do well with the DNS and RRAS vids from cbt nuggets, the exam will be a breeze. Unless you suck at subnetting, then you might have problems.
    DNS I think that I'm ok with. RRAS is a different story. Lots of information, and I lack the hands on experience. I have tried to lab with it, but I don't think it is quite the same.

The other downfall is security. If I can get RRAS and IPsec/kerberos/security policies down, I think I will have a decent chance of passing this test. Without them, I'll be walking into a buzzsaw.

Edit: Fine with subnetting, I'm not blazing fast, but I get the right answer.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    So whats the verdict?