Options

70-272: Passed

lalooshlaloosh Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Seemed a little touch-and-go during the exam, but in the end I passed with a 735. I was actually surprised to find this one a little more challenging than 70-271 (on which I scored a 750). It might have something to do with the fact that the stuff I really focused on studying didn't really come up at all on the exam.

But it doesn't matter now, since I can now change my title to MCDST!

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    dancreaneydancreaney Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, welcome to the MCDST club. Do you plan on taking the bridge exam to upgrade it to MCITP for Win 7?
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    tek.supporttek.support Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi.. newbie here.. just passed both 271 and 272 with 916 and 964 score respectively.. now planning to take 621? is it worth it getting or move to 682?
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Personally I feel it's not worth it. Vista will never be used widespread in the corporate world since security updates for it have ended completely. You're better off getting the 682 bridge for MCITP: Windows 7, it'll look better on a resume.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    tek.supporttek.support Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks mike.. i'll take that as a good advice.. thanks pal..
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass! I would definitely do the 682, instead of the 621.
  • Options
    prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
    laloosh wrote: »
    Seemed a little touch-and-go during the exam, but in the end I passed with a 735. I was actually surprised to find this one a little more challenging than 70-271 (on which I scored a 750). It might have something to do with the fact that the stuff I really focused on studying didn't really come up at all on the exam.

But it doesn't matter now, since I can now change my title to MCDST!

congrats on the pass! i have this exam scheduled for next week to complete mcdst also.
  • Options
    raptor63raptor63 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratsicon_cheers.gif
    Currently studying 07-271 :D