PASSED 70-351!!!! with 907!

BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
Passed ISA 2006 with 907 this exam was quite not bad at all no sims but just straight Qs, 70-294 will be my next exam it think this is were am gonna have a bit of probs anyone with materials on 70-294 please let me know i just wanna to nail 1time, missing could cost me a lot probs i think you guys know the feeling of taking exams like 294 for the second time, the Qs is what if it hit me for 3th time....
But anyway am just happy for now thank you guys for your support and everything.
Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1

Comments

• gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Excellent congrats fella!! icon_thumright.gif
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    Congratulations !!
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job! I heard this was an easy one, from your score I would guess you agree?

I've deployed/worked with ISA 2k4 and 2k6 for a couple years now. I was thinking of taking this test for the heck of it. (I have a certification reimbursement budget of up to $200/month right now)

Would you recommend I read the official book? I had read the 2006 Unleashed book a while back.

What materials did you use?

EDIT:
    Oh! And 70-294 wasn't too bad. I got a low score, but honestly I don't remember studying for more than a month (maybe 2) and not too hard. Microsoft Press, Sybex and vtc.com was all I used.
    -Daniel
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the excellent score!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    I used MS pres book but 70-350 self training kit by : S.Reimer and O. Thomas then i went thru TK Qs thats all, cause 70-351 books are not there yet.
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1