MCTS 70-640 Q&A Book by Pierre Askmo

NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
Has anyone used the MCTS Windows Server 2008 70-640 Q&A book by Pierre Askmo? It has over 800 practice test questions with answer explainations. Just wondering how effective this has been during your exam preperations if you have used it.
WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
Start Date: December 2013

Comments

• za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    Has anyone used the MCTS Windows Server 2008 70-640 Q&A book by Pierre Askmo? It has over 800 practice test questions with answer explainations. Just wondering how effective this has been during your exam preperations if you have used it.

That's a lot of questions :D I haven't used it or read about it thought. I'm reading ms and sybex book for the exam in addition to measure up practice questions and i think this is enough. (in addition to the great resources in the forum)

I have the exam in the coming 30th
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    It may be good as a supplement. Some people really like a lot of practice questions so it depends on your learning style.
    Good luck on your exam!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.