Options

How long does it take to get a score report email from Prometeric?

PorkalustPorkalust Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been waiting for over 4 weeks for Prometeric to send me a score report, I would like to know if anybody else has been experiencing the same problem?.

Comments

• Options
    wizardfishwizardfish Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Porkalust wrote: »
    I have been waiting for over 4 weeks for Prometeric to send me a score report, I would like to know if anybody else has been experiencing the same problem?.

I must take different tests/certs at Prometric than you do, because I have never gotten an emailed score report from Prometric. (And I've taken well over a dozen exams with them in the past 18 months, including CompTIA, CIW, MS, and GMAT exams.) In every case, I was handed my embossed/certified score report before I ever walked out the door of the exam center.

So... what flavor of test are you taking, that you don't get the score report right at the testing center?
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I also have never been mailed a score report from prometric. They print it out and hand it to you right there for all of the Microsoft tests that I have taken. A friend of mine had some problems once and it took about a week for him to find out the result, but I think that was something on Microsofts end.

Which test did you take?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    PorkalustPorkalust Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The test center had a problem and could not print the score report so i was told that a score report would be mailed to me, I have emailed prometric three times on this matter
    and they responded it would be send to me with in 5 workin days.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You should have a phone number to call and ask, otherwise you should be able to find one on their website. I have emailed them regarding several issues, and they always have a pretty quick response.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I had issued with them before but they always response immediately if you contacted them by email. 4 weeks is a lot to wait for something you should've been given after you finished the exam. I would be screaming at them now if i had to wait all that time.
  • Options
    EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    it's like pulling teeth and the score report they send will be just that a score it often doesn't include the details you get from the printout on the your percentage for each module