Trainsignal promo code

DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
Does anyone know where I can find a promo code for trainsignal? I'm looking to buy the security+ package.

Thanks
Decide what to be and go be it.

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can find a promo code for trainsignal? I'm looking to buy the security+ package.

Thanks

The only promo code that Trainsignal gives out is in the first 90 days that a package is first available. If it is a hot subject the promo lasts even less. They only send them to past customers via email.

The code was for $50 off and it ended May 14, 2010 according to my e-mail.

Any further promotions you would find on their website, they do run them from time to time. If you call them or do the on line chat thing and tell them that you saw their ad on TE (look to the left) they might cut you a deal. They are long time supporters of the site. Got quite a bit of my dosh over the years, I miss the whistle on their new stuff though. :)
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I just bought it at full price. It was cheaper than CBT nuggets, and even if it isn't as good that should be ok. I'm doing Security+ and Darril's book is my number 1 resource. Just wanted to also have a backup.

Plus I was going to buy Transcender anyway, and it came with 6 hours of Server2008 stuff that will probably be interesting to watch at some point.

So far it seems pretty slow to me, but I am only 2 videos in. I hope it picks up.

Thanks for the reply.
    Decide what to be and go be it.