Need help...

kishan619kishan619 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello i am MCA(Master Of Computer Application) student....i want to know about OCP...and its good to do or not....and how much salary can expect after it...and also know me that in which version of Oracle i have to go....thanks

Comments

• azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    kishan619 wrote: »
    hello i am MCA(Master Of Computer Application) student....i want to know about OCP...and its good to do or not....and how much salary can expect after it...and also know me that in which version of Oracle i have to go....thanks

Check out here:

Oracle Certification Program: Oracle Technology and Applications Certification

Salary is usually based upon what you bring to the table and your negotiating skills. I would say you will make somewhere between minimum wage and 1 million dollars a year. No guarantees though.

Your best bet is to look at when the newest version was released. If it's brand new then there is a possibility that companies are in the process of migrating to it and it would be beneficial to learn both. If it has been out a while then it is probably safe to learn only the latest release.

Look at some of the job boards like monster to get an idea of what version companies are looking for and you might even find pay listed there.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)