New MCITP:EA

I passed the 70-680 today with a 850 which fulfills my client exam requirement and makes me a MCITP EA!!! What a great feeling

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    Thanks. I have to admit the 70-680 exam is no walk in the park.
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • LCALCA Member Posts: 215
    texasit wrote: »
    Thanks. I have to admit the 70-680 exam is no walk in the park.

It's got some real curly questions.

And congrats....

icon_thumright.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://sqlsnapshots.blogspot.com/ - My SQL Server exam resources blog
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • AllthingsciscoAllthingscisco Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys!

Hey,

Congrats texasit on the pass, I'm going to start the MCITP:EA after my ccda exam (if i pass), how long has it taken you to do each part and how have you found it?

Any advice appreciated cheers
    Total Pages Read Since '09: 4600

Current Read:
    QoS: 20
    IRA:30
    BGP:25
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • beany101beany101 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Texasit....thats awesome, welldone. I'm just gearing up to do the 70-647 and then I'll be (hopefully) joining you!
    MCSA and MCITP:EA - hooray!! (29th July 2010)

70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-680, 70-640, 70-642, 70-643, 70-647

:thumbup:
    Hey,

Congrats texasit on the pass, I'm going to start the MCITP:EA after my ccda exam (if i pass), how long has it taken you to do each part and how have you found it?

Any advice appreciated cheers

Thanks man :) . It took me close to a year to finish since I wasn't studying everyday and I wasn't able to study more than 1-2 hours when I studied it. If you have experience working with the windows server OS than your studies will be easier but if not than it might be tougher if all you have is desktop experience.The tests are challenging so you have to be prepared I would suggest you do the client exam first since its going to be easier than the server tests and it will get you familar with the Microsoft style of exams.I did both the SA and EA and I found the 646 test to be the most difficult.
    Thanks za3bour and beany101 for the congrads!
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope to be able to say the same by the end of the year. I've had my nose in the 70-640 books everyday for the past 2 weeks. Just started using Testout yesterday to help change things up.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • girdavid178girdavid178 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats !! Good job!
  • AllthingsciscoAllthingscisco Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks man :) . It took me close to a year to finish since I wasn't studying everyday and I wasn't able to study more than 1-2 hours when I studied it. If you have experience working with the windows server OS than your studies will be easier but if not than it might be tougher if all you have is desktop experience.The tests are challenging so you have to be prepared I would suggest you do the client exam first since its going to be easier than the server tests and it will get you familar with the Microsoft style of exams.I did both the SA and EA and I found the 646 test to be the most difficult.

Hey,

Thanks for the advice and once again - Congratulations!

Cheers
    Total Pages Read Since '09: 4600

Current Read:
    QoS: 20
    IRA:30
    BGP:25