Options

audio training

ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
Besides Preplogic, what other audio training products are out there? Looking for something I can listen to in the car.

I have purchased preplogic lecture series ones in the past and probably will again, just looking for more options.

topics like Windows 2008, Citrix, VMWare, Exchange 2003/2010.

thanks
Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete

Comments

• Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    The TrainSignal dvds come with mp3 files you can burn to disc or copy to your Ipod or mp3 player. I've been listening to their cwna audio back and forth to work.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Bokeh wrote: »
    The TrainSignal dvds come with mp3 files you can burn to disc or copy to your Ipod or mp3 player. I've been listening to their cwna audio back and forth to work.

Yes they do. That was the sole reason I bought them. CBT Nuggets are good, but it is very inflexible. I went with trainsignal this time so that I can listen on my ipod or phone.

Haven't had time to test them out though.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Bokeh wrote: »

Little more then i want to spend right now, but the sale on the Exchange 2010 suite has me interested.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete