Cisco Books 40% off at Borders

DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□

Comments

• neocybeneocybe Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    awesome, just ordered the CCNA Library w/netsim kit for 80 potatos off.

not too shabby!
    icon_cheers.gif
  • bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! I found the Cisco Press CCNA:S book for $28! I may have to grab that (and bookmark border's).
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • shecoolshecool Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great find! Time to stock up on CCNP books. I just hope this offer applies for Canada :X
    Up Next: CCDA, CCDP
    neocybe wrote: »
    awesome, just ordered the CCNA Library w/netsim kit for 80 potatos off.

not too shabby!
    icon_cheers.gif

How'd you get $80 off? It says it's only good for one item. If I can get it for more, I may grab either the CCNA:Security and CCNA:Voice, or maybe the CCNP box set!

[EDIT]
    duh nevermind lol; I was thinking $20 per item, not 40%. silly me.

• chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hm, I can still find a better price off of Amazon for the ROUTE book.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    CCNA Security Self Study Guide , which is the better than the Official Study guide costs $65 and with 40% off comes out to $40 dollars.

CCNA Security Official Exam Certification Guide - Michael Watkins - Hardcover (ISBN 9781587202209) - Buy Books, Music and Movies at Borders

At Amazon with not discount the book lists at $40.

Amazon.com: Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS): (CCNA Security exam 640-553) (Authorized Self-Study Guide) (978158705815icon_cool.gif: Catherine Paquet: Books

Promotional BS to trick you.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
    Naw; I just bought that book and it came down to $29, plus about $1.50 tax and it was only $31-ish.

• chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    i think you got the official guide and the self study guide confused. Look for the self study guide as the link i provided below. It shows up as $65 in your cart, then apply the promotional code and it comes down to $40. Or did i miss something?

Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) - Catherine Paquet - Hardcover (ISBN 978158705815icon_cool.gif - Buy Books, Music and Movies at Borders
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
    Oh you're right. Sorry about that.

edit: although your first post listed watkins' book from borders vs paquet's book at amazon.