updating CCVP track? should we panic?
Instructors Needed for Upcoming CCNA Voice and CCVP Releases
An opportunity currently exists to enable your company and your partners to prepare for new releases of the CCNA Voice and CCVP Voice certifications based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager v8.0 functionality. [email protected] is seeking skilled Cisco CCVP® and CCIE Voice professionals to attend free alpha teach classes in the United States between April 26th and May 21st for the following courses:
* Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1)
* Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2)
* Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE)
* Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS)
* Administering Cisco Voice and Unified Communications (ICOMM)
I've just started studying for the QoS exam, should I abandon ship and wait for the official word?