I just get my MCSA 2003

ronorono Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed 291 with just 850 icon_lol.gif

Simulations I've got:

XXXXXXXXXXX

Learn and practice DNS ...again and again!

I hope I will get a job in IT asap....my next cert will be CCNA,but first I'll take a breake;)
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Most outstanding! Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congratulation
    Knowledge is life
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS. Nice score!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/hturtlegirl73/
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    icon_thumright.gif F***king right, man.
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great score. Congrats!
  • ronorono Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks all of you :)

I'm searching a new job,with hope that I'll start in IT soon...but it seems like my certs are not valuable as long I don't have previous experience.I'm trying "to explain" that I've done lot of labs in my home lab,but...no way...

I'm waiting for my router and switch and already started to prepare for CCNA.....or CWNA :D ...no CCNA!I'm decided!

It's just ,kind of hard,to see which is the right next step when you don't have job in IT which could give the inspiration...so,yeah it was great to get my MCSA(that day was the "sugar" and rest of the days,after that is just the "salt" of IT-way) :D

Finally...I'll REFUSE to give up !
    Mess with the best,Die like the rest!
  • nknk417nknk417 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Rono, take a break from your pursuit of another certification. In this field you can get Phd in IT and still not be able to get a good job without any experience. Okay, that might be a little too extreme...however, you already have an MCSA, that should get you some kind of entry level job. You might have to start out somewhere crappy, but with a couple of years under your bealt you can move on to bigger and better things...Then pursuing that CCNA and maybe MCSE would be well worth it. That is what I am planning anyway :) . Getting your MCSA is a big first step and you should be very proud of it, I know how much work you must have put into it. now put it to use and get a job....
  • RamsesKRamsesK Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well done, Congratulations icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif

about finding a job man i suggest starting selling your own image, make bussiness cards with your certification logos on it, etc and get in contact with friends that are already working in the field, refering is the best way to find jobs in any field and it also works more than any other way, work by yourself, some publicity will work excellnet and you will be surprised how strong you will be in a short period of time icon_wink.gif

best of the wishes and good luck
    Formule One Racing Addict...
  • mark_pizamark_piza Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done, great job in getting your MCSA! icon_thumright.gif I hope to follow soon...

I also agree with the others in saying that you should take a study break and concentrate on getting yourself an entry-level IT position, so you can get some experience under your belt.

Good luck with whichever path you decide to go down next! icon_wink.gif
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...im working a crappy job(product support - proprietory s/w) until Im done with mcse 2k and ccna(1-3mos), then Ill be where the big boys are. Later on then jump on the upgrade bandwagon.
    What next?