Rescheduling...ugh

QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
I feel like such an idiot today. I took the two practice exams in the Exam Cram book and got 60%'s on both but I was getting 100s on all the other practice items that I found online, Bryant's site and CLN. My test was scheduled for this Saturday and was more or less just to motivate me to get going on my studies since work lends itself to being able to study while I'm here.

I'm trying to get over it and just refocus on my weak areas. I'm giving myself another two weeks to ensure that I'm ready. Pressing the reschedule button sucked but I'd really like to know this material rather than regurgitate it out and pass the exam from cramming these next few days just to get a pass in. Just felt like sharing some frustration. icon_study.gif

Comments

• nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    been there done that. don't be so hard on yourself. stay positive and keep focus and you will do great when you do decide to take it in a couple weeks.
    WIP: IPS exam
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I hear ya on this. I tend to bounce around in terms of rescheduling. The first date I set is a date ridiculously far in the year, then I end up moving it up to the week just before I'm going to be ready to take it. The extra time will definitely be worth it.

In terms of practice exams, the funny thing for me is I'll get horrible scores on them the week before I actually take it and I'll do amazing on the real thing.
  • HeeroHeero Member Posts: 486
    In terms of practice exams, the funny thing for me is I'll get horrible scores on them the week before I actually take it and I'll do amazing on the real thing.

This always seems to be my experience with practice tests and then the real exam. I think that part of it is that i am much more focused when i'm taking the real thing, and the other part is that a lot of practice tests are actually a bit harder.