Options

Failed core today :(

IndiIndi Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, just came back from the A+ core exam got 419. I thought i had it down but i guess not...i feel so bad icon_sad.gif . Hope to take the exam in the next month maybe. Does anyone know any good websites that offer any free practice exams other than this one?

I plan to use this websit a lot ...it is great, really like how everyone is in the forums(nice, informative helpful), and the notes are great too.

Any tips for studying for the exam?

Thanks icon_sad.gif
Indi

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Sorry to hear. What did you use for study materials? Did you look at the objectives? How long did you study? I used Mike Myers AIO guide. This site has a Topsites page, where you can see other sites to be helpful like this one.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    Hey man cheer up. I know how it is to fail. Just study you weak areas. Make alot of practice exams and do over 80-90%.
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    read the Mike Myers book. If you read the Core parts in that book you should have no problem passing. Dont worry about what happened and work towards the pass to come. Im sure everyone has/will fail at least on test.
  • Options
    cm101cm101 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Chin up and chest out indi. Get back into the books, dont take no for an answer and just pass the test. hard work, but keep going mate
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    Cheer up dude, i know you can do well next time. Go check the links section of this site.Lots of links to other website.Don't worry, do more revision,i am sure you can pass next time so cheer up!!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Better luck on the next one!

NOw you have the practice of sitting for the exam and know what to expect there so focus on the A+ Objectives from Comptia and be certain you not only understand them, but understand them well enough to explain to someone else...then knock it out of the park! :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?