****project****

yashicayashica Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
suggest me good project for my presentation in ccna

Comments

• fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    10 router partial mesh frame relay. Half running OSPF, redistribute the other half into EIGRP. Each router should have an attached LAN with 3 layer 2 switches running RPVST+ and different VLANs. Implement NAT at each router and verify that NAT is actually translating across the Frame connections. Each LAN should have its own DHCP server and you should apply ACLs at each segment to block traffic to the DHCP server from outside traffic.

That's my suggestion :)
    CCNP :study:
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    fly351 wrote: »
    10 router partial mesh frame relay. Half running OSPF, redistribute the other half into EIGRP. Each router should have an attached LAN with 3 layer 2 switches running RPVST+ and different VLANs. Implement NAT at each router and verify that NAT is actually translating across the Frame connections. Each LAN should have its own DHCP server and you should apply ACLs at each segment to block traffic to the DHCP server from outside traffic.

Sounds fun :)
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    yashica wrote: »
    suggest me good project for my presentation in ccna
    Can you be more specific?

Do you have to get up in front of your class and give a talk about a CCNA topic? How long? Do you have to demonstrate or teach anything in your presentation?

Or do you have to talk about a CCNA Network solution and configuration.

If it's a school or class thing, then one of the Implement topics from the exam blueprint is probably a good choice since you can talk or demonstrate or show a completed configuration depending on the requirements. Implement basic switch security is always a fun topic.

If the presentation is more involved than that and you're supposed to show off ALL your CCNA knowledge, then something like fly351 suggested makes sense.

Either way, the exam blueprint should be your guide. You just need to define the scope.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□

Ah, the exploding Cisco volcano project. Classic. ;)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□

Perfect! Just need to mix in a little IPv6 :)
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • gouki2005gouki2005 Member Posts: 197

remind me to my ccna 4 case study
  • yashicayashica Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks to all for their suggestions..
    i have to choose one topic from the syllabus with effective topology and then give presentation on that topic.
    i m confused in choosing topology that impress others. please suggest something best.
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    i have to choose one topic from the syllabus with effective topology and then give presentation on that topic.
    i m confused in choosing topology that impress others. please suggest something best.

hub and spoke? full mesh? partial mesh?
    CCNP :study:
  • joe48184joe48184 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□

Depth of knowlege is impressive... pick something you know and are comfortable fielding questions on.
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    You need to put some time into researching this yourself since the whole point is for you to pass the certification by learning the topics. Asking here and then getting told what to do will mean you won't learn anything. We don't even know what stage you are at in your CCNA.