Does the system say I pass

thomas130thomas130 Member Posts: 184
I booked my exam for Friday so I phone up on the day just to confirm the address. However they told me they was closed and prometric mess up.

So i phone them and explained and they said they would offer my a refund which I have not had yet. Anyway I currently trying to rebooked the exam and saying I cannot sit an exam I have already passed.

Does this mean they think I have passed my exam nothing is showing on my microsoft transcript but how long does it take to appear on the transcript online when passing an exam.

Could anyone advised

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Somethings seriously messed up. You need to get hold of Prometric and get it straightened out. I doubt very much the MS system will show you passing an exam you haven't taken. You need to talk to a PERSON at prometric to get this mess fixed. Good luck on your test.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It will usually take 1-2 days to show in your Microsoft transcript however If you didn't take the exam then you didn't pass it unless something really really weird happened.

I think you should contact Prometric (did it show that you passed in your profile there) usually they update the record at the same day. Also try to contact your exam provider and Microsoft in order to fix it.
  • triotrio Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looks like a ghost took the exam for you when it was closed. :D
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    thomas130 wrote: »
    Does this mean they think I have passed my exam nothing is showing on my microsoft transcript but how long does it take to appear on the transcript online when passing an exam.

No it doesn't. I had an exam booked, and then I was just logging in to check times for my next exam. I ended up picking the same test as an example just so I could get in to look at available dates/times. I got the same message saying I can't take a test I had already passed, even though I never took the test.

Just get Prometric on the phone, they will cancel it out and refund your money.
    Decide what to be and go be it.