Vouchers + Discounts

josdmyerjosdmyer Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just order the Mike Meyers A+ book and the A+ exam cram book. I was wondering where would be a good place to buy vouchers for when I take the exams and does CompTia do student discounts?

Thanks for the help.

Sincerely yours;

josdmyer

Comments

• EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    EDIT - I just picked up one for the security+ which I hope to take Friday or next week $180 compared with $258 standard price
  • josdmyerjosdmyer Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks EmpoweredBizTech, that is the best price I have seen so far.

josdmyer
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    EDIT I just picked up one for the security+ which I hope to take Friday or next week $180 compared with $258 standard price

same, sometimes you can find better deals but if your feeling lazy this is a good way to save some cash.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • digitallyinclineddigitallyinclined Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anybody find or know of a better price for 2 A+ PearsonVUE vouchers than $288 from totalsem.com?
  • ITRajuyITRajuy Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry for the ingnorance, but what are the vouchers for. Is this suppose to be the price that one would play for cerfifications? confused.png
  • josdmyerjosdmyer Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    As I understand it, it's the price to take the exam and a voucher is the proof of your payment. I could be wrong on this so if I'm wrong please correct me. That's how I understood it, but I haven't bought/taken an exam like this before.

Hope this helped.
  • dancreaneydancreaney Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes, if you buy a discount voucher, that covers you for the full cost of the exam, regardless of what you pay for the voucher.
  • jesseou812jesseou812 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I purchased my vouchers (A+ and Net+) from Advanced Tecnology Group www.itexamvouchers.com They have a pretty good outfit, great service and everything just works out fine. The last thing you need is stress in this area.

I purchased a voucher that would expire this month and saved big bucks. When the vouchers are close to expiring, you can get them for a pretty deep discount and by that I mean like 20-25 percent off the standard price.

I thought $189.00 for my Net+ voucher was a pretty good deal. Beats $235.

They have not posted any short notice vouchers for August and all of the July vouchers are gone.
  • triotrio Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You can find international or USA A+ vouchers or other comptia from testkill on ebay,i bought several good deals from him in the past and all good. :)

testkill items - Get great deals on Everything Else items on eBay.com!
  • O'HurleyO'Hurley Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I bought mine from getcertify4less.com for 150 each.....
    Currently Working On:
    -70-680, MCITP Enterprise Admin,
    -B.S. I.T (Net Design, Mgmt.)
    Currently Using/Reading:
    -Labsim 70-680
    -MS Press 70-680
  • guitarwar241guitarwar241 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    trio wrote: »
    You can find international or USA A+ vouchers or other comptia from testkill on ebay,i bought several good deals from him in the past and all good. :)

testkill items - Get great deals on Everything Else items on eBay.com!

He has a few listed for some very good prices. I'll give this a shot since he seems like a reputable seller.
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I got a voucher for $115 from that testkill guy on ebay! Thanks Trio!
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I got a voucher for $115 from that testkill guy on ebay! Thanks Trio!

Great to hear! I plan on getting my vouchers for Comptia through him and also the MS ones when I start on that.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    Great to hear! I plan on getting my vouchers for Comptia through him and also the MS ones when I start on that.

Definitely go to him if you want some cheap vouchers. I don't know how he's able to sell these vouchers so cheap, but frankly, I don't care haha. When I take the 702, I know where I'm getting the voucher for it.
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Definitely go to him if you want some cheap vouchers. I don't know how he's able to sell these vouchers so cheap, but frankly, I don't care haha. When I take the 702, I know where I'm getting the voucher for it.

Probably because he doesn't mark them up 1000% like other money hungry vendors do icon_wink.gif
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework