Options

Where I'm at

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
So this week I flew to Salt Lake City for an exam writing workshop for the new JNCIS-ENT that is coming out soon. :)

How cool is that? I just thought I'd drop a note here to brag :D
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Aldur wrote: »
    So this week I flew to Salt Lake City for an exam writing workshop for the new JNCIS-ENT that is coming out soon. :)

How cool is that? I just thought I'd drop a note here to brag :D

You had me up until Salt Lake City icon_lol.gif

Seriously though, that's pretty neat. We have a guy a work that helps write CISSP questions, and he said it's an awesome experience.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    Hehe... I heard about that workshop... when I was in class sometime back... Isn't it true though that most of the people in that Curriculum Development are your former teammates..
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • Options
    zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sooooo.... how many futurama questions are you going to sneak in there? :P i'm not even going to need to study ;)
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Actually yes, quiet a few of the guys here are former teammates of mine. It's great, like a mini reunion of sorts :D

And I'll try to keep the Futurama questions to a minimum, I'll only write 2 Futurama questions for every 1 real question. I mean c'mon, people should know now that if you want to get into Juniper then you're gonna need to know your Futurama!
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender