Finsihing up A+ tomorrow.

brwillmsbrwillms Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the essentials exam last week and scored an 815. I am taking the 220-602 tomorrow. Wish me luck. My career change is underway. Hope everyone has a happy holiday.

Comments

• captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Congrats! The next one should be a cake walk. Happy Holidays!
  • Darian929Darian929 Member Posts: 197
    grats willms, I myself am planning on taking the A+ in about 3 or 4 weeks ... I have a question for you... what kind of questions did you find on the essentials??? easy ones or very specific ones, because what im afraid of with the A+ is if they ask to many specific questions like how long is this or how many devices can connect to this.... does kinds of things and are there like interpret these abreviation type of questions or pretty much straight forward? your input would be greatly appreciated. thanks and good luck on the 602
  • RiskblingRiskbling Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So did you pass 220-602?
  • brwillmsbrwillms Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry for the very delayed reply. The essentials exam was very easy and very generic. I finished both parts in less than 20 minutes (each). I've been working and delaying certs until recently. Nothing like a layoff to get on back on track. Network + next and then CCNA shortly after that.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It was only about a year and a half between posts..lol
    Congrats and good luck on your upcoming exams.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    Yeah, I've bee a little distracted. Better late than never, right?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yeah.
    What are you using to study for the Net+?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    CBT Nuggets videos and Sybex Network + Study guide. Any other suggestions?
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks, this looks interesting. I'm also about 90% sure I'm about to enroll at WGU. My current degree appears to be worthless!
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    brwillms wrote: »
    Thanks, this looks interesting. I'm also about 90% sure I'm about to enroll at WGU. My current degree appears to be worthless!

Whats your degree in?
    Social Science...I got out the fastest way possible back then. It served me well in manufacturing/process improvement but, not so much in IT.