at the test...

eddiegpdxeddiegpdx Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
This may sound crazy but they allow us to make charts on scratch paper during the test right? I know there is a time limit involved but that would speed things along, plus help me remember all the spec's.

It's been 5 years since I had to take a test like this. I'm just a little nervous.

Thanks

ED

Comments

• wickedkin6s44wickedkin6s44 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    DONT BE NERVOUS...WHAT I NORMALLY DO IS BEFORE I ACTUALLY CLICK ON THE START BUTTON OF THE TEST.

I WOULD WRITE ALL THE NOTES DOWN ON THE SCRATCH PAPER AND THEN CLICK NEXT SO THAT IT WONT TAKE UP MOST OF YOUR TIME FOR THE TEST. MOST OF THE TIME THE TESTING CENTER PERSONNEL WILL LEAVE THE ROOM AFTER SHE SET YOU UP WITH A COMPUTER.

GOODLUCK ON YOUR EXAM. GO GET EM!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    DONT BE NERVOUS...WHAT I NORMALLY DO IS BEFORE I ACTUALLY CLICK ON THE START BUTTON OF THE TEST.

I WOULD WRITE ALL THE NOTES DOWN ON THE SCRATCH PAPER AND THEN CLICK NEXT SO THAT IT WONT TAKE UP MOST OF YOUR TIME FOR THE TEST. MOST OF THE TIME THE TESTING CENTER PERSONNEL WILL LEAVE THE ROOM AFTER SHE SET YOU UP WITH A COMPUTER.

GOODLUCK ON YOUR EXAM. GO GET EM!

Easy on the CAPS ;)

Yes, you will receive a dry erase pen and laminated paper or possibly just paper and pen/pencil

I've never needed to use it (except where they write down my ID nubmer for me :) ), but suppose for some exams, people do.

Most exams allow plenty of time...more than enough so write out whatever you need, but if this is your first exam....you may soon find it takes too much time and is easier to just read the questions, mark the question if necessary, and leave having trusted what you know at the moment (the rule of go with the gut ;) ).

Best of luck
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?