18ths the day any suggestions?

KlaxxKlaxx Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well tommarow about 10am i take my os part of the A+. I want to pass as much as the next person and i just keep thinking how many of my friends failed. I went though some old school transcender test my teacher had i got the new preplogic and took those... i took some old dos/95 tests. I do not know what else to study. I was going to look at scsi some more... like the lvd ect... but i didnt know if that would even be on there... do you guys have any other recomendations on what to study like a list of things?

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    As long as you know and understand the items on the Comptia Objectives...you'll probably do fine.

Hopefully, you have hands-on experience and not books alone...this will make a huge difference in understanding the material.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • KlaxxKlaxx Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    oh i have... ive ripped the comp apart and fixed them a h*ll of alot ;)
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Klaxx wrote:
    oh i have... ive ripped the comp apart and fixed them a h*ll of alot ;)

OK.

You posted that the 18th was "THE" day....so how did it go? :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?