Selling My Cert Books ... How Much?

StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
I was just wondering how much I should sell them for. They're all in a good condition and I didn't mark anything. How much would you sell them for? 20%,25%...off the price I paid for it?

Comments

• CherperCherper Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    starter wrote:
    I was just wondering how much I should sell them for. They're all in a good condition and I didn't mark anything. How much would you sell them for? 20%,25%...off the price I paid for it?

Depends on what certs they are for. A+ books are dirt cheap on eBay, not much better than 25-50% of cover. Higher level certs will command more. Check out eBay to see what they are going for. Half.com is another place that will give you an idea of what they are worth.

I personally won't pay more than 50% of retail if they are used at all.
    Studying and Reading:

Whatever strikes my fancy...
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Donate it to your local library (if they will take it, some won't). You may also be eligible for a tax write off (didn't see where you were from before hitting reply icon_redface.gif possible in the US if you can itemize and some state permit it regardless)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • goasakawagoasakawa Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    After graduating in electronics eng. last year my books werent werth much, but sold them as a package (on *Bay.com). I think it was about 10 books. Got a good 120'sih for it. It wasnt much (as each book was like 100+) but just a thought.