Options

Passed ICND1 three weeks ago, should I receive something in the mail?

feng.lianfeng.lian Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
This is my first IT exam, so I'm not sure what to expect. I waited like 2 weeks and realized that to get my CCENT certification, I had to agree on some stuff on Cisco's website when I login. Now, it's one week after that. Shouldn't I have received something in the mail? I verified that my account had the right address info.

Comments

• Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    You will. It can take up to 8 weeks to receive it though. Just get patient and forget about it for now.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
    For both my ICND1 and ICND2 certs I received them almost exactly 2 weeks to the day after I completed the address validation on their website.
  • Options
    thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    JSK wrote: »
    For both my ICND1 and ICND2 certs I received them almost exactly 2 weeks to the day after I completed the address validation on their website.
    Same here. I live in MD, and I think the envelop came from west coast, I could be wrong though.
    Studying:
    Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
    Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
    Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold