ICND2 Tomorrow Morning

mrcspl571mrcspl571 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Only thing I'm feeling a bit rusty on is implementing IPv6.

Here goes nothing.

Comments

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Are you going to go over IPv6 before the test?? Good luck on the test.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • mrcspl571mrcspl571 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm at the point where I don't think I can really learn much more for the sake of the test tomorrow.

I can spot an IPv6 address, the different parts of it by bit length, acceptable ways to shorten an IPv6 address, identify site local, link local address, explain their roles, explain different methods of converting from IPv4 to IPv6 (stacking, tunneling, etc), and how to implement IPv6 with RIPng, among other tidbits.

I'm hoping I don't get slammed with an IPv6 simulation, but if I do then, hey, I'll know what to focus on and there's always the next test.

That said, I feel all around solid on STP, VTP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, NAT, DHCP, ACL's, PPP, Frame Relay, SSH, subnetting, supernetting, IOS show commands, and so on.

We'll see. icon_neutral.gif
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    • Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunneling, etc)
    • Describe IPv6 addresses
    These are the only two things in the exam blue print that mention IPv6. I think you'll be fine.

Good luck!
    Passed with an 825/825. lol
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    mrcspl571 wrote: »
    Passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    825/825
    icon_eek.gif

That was cutting it close -- but it's a good excuse for a liquid lunch drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    I didn't realize it until the last question, but whenever I clicked anywhere else on the test page it unchecked my selection. I think I accidentally did this a couple times. icon_sad.gif
  • JaCkNiFeJaCkNiFe Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
    Lab on!
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man!!! Update your cert list lol.
    Thank you and done!

I meant 825/1000, of course. icon_redface.gif
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    lmao congrats. talk about a close pass! :)
    CCNP :study:
  • rinoelrinoel Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed with an 825/825. lol

Congrats, good feeling's lol heheh