Options

CCNA Security Certificate not arrived yet.its been 2 months!!

logicmyfootlogicmyfoot Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
Guys i cleared CCNA: S about two moths back.got mail from Cisco, verified my address, CCNA :S shows in the cert login page etc. Its has been more than 2 months since i passed does it takes that long? FYI i live in India and i have got my CCENT and CCNA cert delivered to the same address. Please suggest what to do? Do i need to be worried ?icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I think they send out all the Certificates from San Jose California (in the US) via snail mail, but that 2 months is probably at the edge of the wait time for regular mail.... I'd say it's time to visit the Certification Online Support web page and open up a ticket with the Cisco Certification Support team.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks Mike for the info!, will update the process
  • Options
    benbuiltpcbenbuiltpc Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did you get an email from Cisco?

"To ensure you receive your CCNA Security certificate with the correct spelling of your name, please verify your name and address by accessing your Personal Information on the Certification Tracking System at www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login."
  • Options
    i did update \verify my mailing address.Opened a tkt with Ciso few days back but no response icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Have you gone back to the Online Certification Support System to check on the status of your question/report?

I think all my communication was done through the site, rather than eMail.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    semangkasemangka Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Some problems here to, my CCIP certificate never arrived in Indonesia icon_cry.gif

From now on, Im using the PDF option. Just download as per recd instructions, print and add to collection on the wall. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    got a response from Cisco,that it might be lost in transit ,so now if you want the certificate i gotta buy it now.
  • Options
    fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    got a response from Cisco,that it might be lost in transit ,so now if you want the certificate i gotta buy it now.

I forget, but aren't these shipped with a tracking number?
    CCNP :study:
  • Options
    i don't think so. I guess i'll have to buy it now. Should i give preference to hard copy?? or the pdf version is fine?
  • Options
    DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    i don't think so. I guess i'll have to buy it now. Should i give preference to hard copy?? or the pdf version is fine?

I would go with the PDF since you can print as many as you want.
    It only costs a few $ to get some nice prints from Fedex/Kinkos.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Poopoo on the mailed certs. They're a drab blueish gray. The printed versions are a lovely powder blue. They look excellent when printed on high-gloss photo paper. I shrunk mine down to fit in 5"x7" frames and printed them on my photo printer. They look much higher quality than what Cisco mails and they're generally available in half the time.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    Thanks for the advise \suggestions guys,I will go for the pdf version. Special thanks to Mike for the support link!
  • Options
    medicmedic Member Posts: 116 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What exactly is the process for getting the pdf version?

I passed the test on Oct 26 and my delivery method is set to PDF. My history shows my cert was "processed" on Oct 28. In the Fulfilment tab, I have the option to purchase a PDF for $5 or have one mailed for $15, but shouldn't I get the initial one for free?
  • Options
    medicmedic Member Posts: 116 ■■■□□□□□□□
    To answer my own question: You just have to wait. Apparently the option to buy them is available a few days before they email you the link.