Scheduled for 9/9

I got this one scheduled for Sept. 9th. I'm over halfway through the Nuggets and still need to do the labs. I've been making in the 70% ranges on the practice tests included with the book and have finished the book. I'm currently reading clustering and certificates. Hopefully I'll knock it out on the first go. Any advice would be welcome.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Your a better man than I. I have no date in mind yet. The reading is going slowly, and I don't have the money to buy the nuggets or vouchers (I want the 5 pack with 20% off and free retakes).

I do have the Transcenders though, I found a seller on amazon who was selling the 293 and 294's for $50 a piece. Couldn't pass that up.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Your a better man than I. I have no date in mind yet. The reading is going slowly, and I don't have the money to buy the nuggets or vouchers (I want the 5 pack with 20% off and free retakes).

I do have the Transcenders though, I found a seller on amazon who was selling the 293 and 294's for $50 a piece. Couldn't pass that up.

Ah, I went the 4-pack for the 293, 294, 298, and 299 then I'll get the two pack to upgrade to the MCITP. Did the Transcender seller have anymore? I bought the voucher pack and didn't want to pay $100+ for the Transcenders, I had been doing the exam pack on voucherforless. What Chapter are you up to in the book?
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    They come and go from time to time. I saw both the 293 and 294 and a couple weeks later decided I should buy them. Turns out this seller sold their one and only copy. A few weeks later I was just browsing and I saw that they were back in stock (only 1 again) this time I bought them on the spot.

My only complaint with them is that the access code was poorly printed. It was a challenge to decipher what was an 8 and what was a B. The 293 I got on the first try, the 294 code took a dozen attempts but it was finally accepted. Worth the extra work to save $100.
    Decide what to be and go be it.