10 Sims

DragonNOA1DragonNOA1 Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
I couldn't believe it. 10 Sims! 45 questions. Pretty easy if you labbed it up.

M$ book, Syngress book (yes I read the WHOLE thing), CBTNuggets, and the practice tests that came with the M$ book. I'd say the CBTNuggets really helped.

On to the next one, 294.
The command line, an elegant weapon for a more civilized age

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • MSNinjaMSNinja Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Going for it on Friday. Hope I get as many labs as possible. Gotta love em...
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MSNinja wrote: »
    Congrats! Going for it on Friday. Hope I get as many labs as possible. Gotta love em...

Labs are the best. Can't wait until all of the certs get away from asking stupid questions that you had to memorize and can just say "Do this."
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I dont really trust the Sim labs, because I dont know how accurate they are tracking your correct options, or if you have to do them a certain way to get them right
  • mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! :D

Rombus - I know what you mean, but i'm not sure they track how you do it, I think they just track the end result. I like sims though because dumpers will be stuffed unless they know what they are doing!! :D
  • DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great jobicon_cheers.gif Just passed it myself last month.
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the pass. I really liked the new layout, even if I didn't pass it. I think the labs will help in weeding out the dumpers too, which is always a plus.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    I always get 10-11 sims ever since 290. I think MS just likes me...... icon_surprised.gif
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    citinerd wrote: »
    I always get 10-11 sims ever since 290. I think MS just likes me...... icon_surprised.gif

And I think I have had 9 on every test that had them on it.
    Decide what to be and go be it.