Options

Passed BSCI

erolresul78erolresul78 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed BSCI today with score 988.

To be honest, when i answered the last question, i was sure that i will pass
but i didn't expect such a high score. Because there were at least 7 question that i was not sure about whether i answered correct or not.

Thanks to all of you for your support.

Comments

• Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    mwgoodmwgood Member Posts: 293
    Congratulations!

I'm currently studying for BSCI. How long did you prepare? What study material did you use, etc? What was your experience of the difficulty level of the exam?

Thanks,

Mike
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    erolresul78erolresul78 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mwgood wrote:
    Congratulations!

I'm currently studying for BSCI. How long did you prepare? What study material did you use, etc? What was your experience of the difficulty level of the exam?

Thanks,

Mike

for the bsci exam, i started to study one month ago. i used two books:
    1)From Cisco Press :CCNP Self Study BSCI (Catherine Paquet)
    2)From Sybex: BSCI Study Guide (Carl Timm)

I used Cisco book as my primary study guide. It covers almost all subjects for the exam but it does not cover IPv6 enough. (For IPv6 you can find some extra materials on www.cisco.com)

The exam was in the middle (not hard but not easy also). Some questions (almost ten) were really challenging. For some of these questions i used the elimination method. It really helped me very much.

The simulation questions were easy but you must read them carefully to understand everything it wants you to do. After that it takes maximum 2-3 minutes to complete the sims if you know the concept.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
    Thank You.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Congrats....

And I used those books (sybex and Cisco Press) on all my NP exams. It is a good combination.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA